When Roses bowed to Emperor
There was once story about the insane King, wise but unstable Emperor and their shared love interest – Rose. King selfishly snitched Rose, looked after him, cherished and protected, by the ways he could. Emperor was not fond of such atrocity, as he wanted Rose for himself, so he went to face King and retreat Rose. Yet, Emperor got sucked into the void of events inside Kings castle – strangest mind twisting games.
Emperor became lover to both Rose and King, not even sure of how it happened. But all three characters had utter beauty and devilishly swayed anyone or anything. The whole fog of crazy in castle was held by Ary – Kings bound demon, which helped captivate Rose. Minds flowing like crazy in thick fog of lust, in strangest yet messes and whims that were allowed.
Days went on, things were mixing up more and more, becoming fiercely strange. One day Rose had thanked King and asked him to be released. Rose would like to go back to normal life. He had a live before King after all. Oh, Rose was naïve. Kings fury was dense, which led to a fight between him and Emperor, as Emperor supported Roses freedom and will.
King ruined his own kingdom, putting it in ash and despair, all mess being left for Rose to handle. Emperor left to rule his lands, to protect what is left. With turn of events Rose beloved his King whole lot more, yet that lead to Rose taking a step and murdering King. So be it death out of love. Ary, demon, now helped out Rose, staying by his side.
All this while Emperor awaited for Rose to snap out and come to Emperors side – yet nothing. Sometime later Emperor snapped – taking forces and army, lead it all to conquer Rose and his kingdom. In the end of the war Emperor found Rose on thorned throne – eyes insane, pleading his endless love to deceased King – his “true” love.
Emperors tortures made Rose bow to him, follow him, as well as belong; yet Rose still went pleading about his strange love.
Story showed between lines how Rose was first of all stolen by King, then due to time spent tamed by him, even though Rose had not much liking towards King, time spent together made Rose get used to King, get accustomed in Kings created captivity.
Little by little Rose found bits King had that were similar, made King humane, also love King had towards Rose went great lengths to show his affection, his love and appreciation for Rose. Communication between them kept at all times also showed as they began to share emotions, feelings. Incredibly, Rose also took part of insanity, which ultimately led to Kings Homicide. Although Emperor spent time with them too, but he didn’t get deluded by farce, although he was also crazy, his flaws weren’t close to insanity. And so to understand; insanity spreads over onto person of affection if forced upon day and night, so that there are few minds sharing same “reality” of insanity.
Due to Emperors lack of affection towards Kings Insanity, Emperor turned out “normal”.
Love works weird ways. Perhaps that is the moral of story.
Adrian was pacing through favourite path in park, when he noticed Orin awaiting him on bench where Adrian tended to rest. Orin was observing great scenery – thick morning fog. Not so rare for this region.
– Do you sleep at night or did you take path of becoming utter insomniac? – Adrian asked as he approached Orin.
– Quite miraculous occurrence, but can you believe such thing that I do actually sleep at night. Right now I’m not here to discuss my sleeping regimen with you. – Orin got up.
– Sure has to be something of great importance if you came out in such early hour. – Adrian walked as he spoke, Orin followed.
– We have few issues to clear up. What exactly happened during your meeting with Erick four weeks ago? Aio is spiking when it comes to him. – Orin was punching holes in ground with her heels as she walked.
– This sure is no concern of yours. – Adrian cut off. – Why won’t you just walk with me? If you do that, just keep on being silent, alright?
– You are rude, although my husband. – Orin fussed a bit, but then kept on walking her mouth shut.
Adrians coat was open, some trendy trench coat in black, he wears his shirt underneath, two upper buttons undone, black shirt with thin white stripe in the middle, navy blue jeans, black shoes. Strangely classy man, as he was in his thirties, his hair – raven black, with glints of blue, short, with fringe spiked up. Facial features strong and sexy, body muscly fit, brown eyes with slight hints of grey in them. He was quiet devil at soul. His escorting friend Orin was more of a high end lady. Long wavy hair, chestnut colour, blue eyes, wine red dress which ends knee-high, boots lace-up type in red and black, bronze coloured long coat wrapping her figure tightly up.
Two of them, although married couple, live apart, do their own business, yet meet once in a while if there are faults within plan; sort of plan which promises to corrupt everything by all means.
Silently they walked to the end of the park, then off to parking lot with single jeep parked in there. Adrian took a look at Orin:
– Let’s talk over breakfast, shall we?
Orin looked at her husband giving evil eye, yet agreed to proposal.
They both went off to Adrians mansion, where the daily Grande breakfast was prepared. Parking under the mansion was spacious and had quite a variety of cars. Quite enough to satisfy man’s needs and whims. They both walked inside the house, being greeted by butler, which in short reminded Adrian of his today’s schedule and walked them to the dining room, where breakfast was already prepared on table. Orin was a bit surprised to see that somehow in short there was all for two.
As they sat at the table, getting on with Italian omelette, thin pancakes and breakfast tea, Orin reminded of her issue regarding Erick.
– I spoke to him about David, reminded the bits of his physical attractions and issues. Also spoke about the girl that’s staying at his place now, her name was Elyon, as I recall. We saw through the bits of him giving away his ideas too much perhaps, to his co-workers and few students. That all triggered the reaction within Aio. He sorts it out by staying with David now. – Calmly spoke Adrian as he finished his food and was downing tea.
– Are you sure that did not make reaction go the opposite way? The Aio is going even higher, with this intensity rising we might get to the problem of being discovered, and sure as hell we all don’t want that. You do know how risky it is within the environment. – Orin was generally concerned, as this covered her too, and if not dealt quickly could bust everything they worked on for the while.
The footsteps were heard outside the room, within corridors of this great mansion. Maids and butler working hard with upkeep of this huge place. Huge windows of dining room overlooked the garden outside, with massive variety of flowers and trees, the specific flowers in front were the hydrangea and peonies.
Orin looked at her husband, still waiting for him to say more, yet he leisurely looked at morning newspaper, reading some business articles that straight on were within competence of his work. Just at the moment when Orin was about to speak up again, butler came in bearing news:
– Lady N is here to see you. Should I call her to come here or you’re willing to see her in other room?
Adrian, still looking at the newspaper, took a sip of tea and spoke:
– Invite her over here, and bring her some coffee, will you.
– Yes sir.
Butler disappeared behind the door, and few moments after, walked in girl, red and black hair, little lower than shoulders, dressed up in tight black jeans, dark blue platform shoes, porcelain flower printed chiffon blouse of white and royal blue, black jacket on top. Her dark green eyes took a look at Orin and she in excitement spoke out:
– Oh dear! Orin, haven’t seen you in a while! Or is it that our dear Adrian is finally becoming more of a loving “husband” type?
– You are still as horrible as ever. – Adrian looked at the guest, – Take a seat, you’re coffee is on its way.
Girl took a seat at the table, eyeing her hosts. Adrian was still taking deep interest in article, while Orin was burning up with some anger. Well, she generally disliked this creature of a guest, she in a way even hated her, for she was that one person with deepest connection to Adrian. That was enough for Orin to hate her. But no, there was so much more that triggered all the rest of receptors to be despising this girl to ends of the world.
– Adrian, – said guest now in business tone, – did your wife bite her tongue off?
Adrian took a look at his guest, then at his spouse:
– Orin, be nice and reply when spoken to.
– Not a pleasure at all to see your face, – said Orin in hateful tone, – I wished I haven’t had to see it at all.
– Heh, so you do speak. – Said guest. – Anyway, Adrian, I am here to say that you need to talk with David, but be gentle – he’s freaking out a bit. Regarding the observer Erick got – I took care of that, and most importantly – I’ll be off for some time to go to the other side. So, you make sure everything is under control.
– Understood. – Spoke Adrian. – Make sure it all goes well, Niko. Good luck to you.
Niko let out a giggle and without drinking coffee went off and away.
Few minutes passed after she left before Orin spoke up again:
– And you’re willing to show you’re the boss? She is younger yet bosses you around like muppet! No respect what so ever! Rude! – Orin was throwing tantrum.
Adrian looked at his wife:
– You better shut yourself up. You’re in definite matters close to nothing and if you keep on with these “anger shows” of yours our separation legally won’t be a matter of time. And do keep in mind that I respect you, yet I respect her more, she is the key to our programme, if you keep on going like this, you’ll be disposed of. To fade in nothingness forever.
– Just say it! That you love that thing! – Orin kept on going.
– Yes, I love her. – Said Adrian without blink of an eye. – Will you shut up now? Your tantrums aren’t changing anything; just making you more of a miserable woman in my eyes, and eyes of others. Muster some respect.
He, no matter how much pestered shall still keep silent of his feelings. She will burst out at each opportunity she gets. Still forgetting how lonely they both are, and how one is drowning his sadness in wine, but other is changing partners every week, as no man twice in life can satisfy her thirst.
Even in this life, they still have to keep appearances. Marriage that was never meant to happen, yet became real just to cover up each other’s messes of a life. World has it’s lies.
– I am still annoyed that she is only one that physically is capable of going through ECHO. – Orin blurred out.
– Believe me, – spoke her husband, – you should be deeply happy that you’re not her. She already became insane. ECHO messes you up, well, messed every other up, she just somehow got out alive, faking being fine. I would never in my life change places with her. I had my little bite of that experiment. I would never try it again.
– Knowing this makes me happy in a way. – Orin downed her tea, leaving lipstick mark on cup.
Then she got up to make call and left blowing a kiss.
– I’m sorry, all of you, that you’re dragged into hell with her. – Adrian threw away newspaper.
Engines roaring, mechanisms keep on blasting up, engineers run around like ants – panic is spreading bit by bit, AIO is reading out some code red disturbances, engineering staff are doing best to computerize of the data and find intel about the object of such drastic change. Few seconds later system shuts down, restarts and runs again without fail. All data, information and bits about fault – lost, all is deleted. Engineers are puzzled of such system occurrence. This sort of bug is not the first time, yet somehow it flicks up like crazy, making alarms blast out sirens, and then it all shuts off like nothing happened.
Noone can prove the problem, as there is no record left of it. On the system all looks clean.
The sound of car fast passing by, chat of people around, cheeping of birds, sounds of the city reach the ears of Niko, all is back, senses react perfectly, all intact.
– Hey world, I’m back. – mutters Niko to herself as she starts walking on the street in Leicester Square, London.